Thursday, July 11, 2013

Georges

Georges
819 Burke Rd, Camberwell
(Ph) 9882 0777

I had walked past Georges everyday on the way to work but had never ventured inside. We were farewelling a work colleague so decided to eat somewhere close to work. Georges is a big spacious casual restaurant - not many restaurants on Burke Road would cater for so many of us =P

S got a serve of chips to start off with as we waited for the others to arrive. It came with tomato sauce and aioli - yum!

Their menu is not that extensive, mainly pastas actually. So of course I had to go for the Classic baked lasagne w rich beef, stringy mozzarella $22


Wahh so much bechamel <3 So creamy and stringy and delicious - just how I like my lasagnes =) The serving was quite big (can't complain here) but I managed to finish it all! Would have been nice if they had a small side of salad or vegetables or something though.

No room for dessert though I tried P's stickdate pudding which was delicious with the vanilla bean icecream as well =)

Food~
6/10 - not too bad overall, would be back if I wanted a meal after work.

Service~
3/5 - quite quite and efficient

Atmosphere~
4/5 - very large spacious restaurant, kinda had a canteen feel actually!

C.
xo

Georges on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment