Monday, July 15, 2013

Movenpick

Movenpick
53A, 1A Main St, Boxhill
(Ph) 9890 6392

I had bought a Groupon voucher - $12.95 for 2 desserts so pretty much half price. Even though it's been a freezing Winter, I love icecream in the cold =D

I had been to the Movenpick at Doncaster multiple times before but was the first time to the Boxhill one - it's much nicer and newer as a separate restaurant instead of the open space in the Doncaster shopping centre.

You can choose between pancakes, waffles, a 6 flavour sampler, sundaes and banana split. We thought we'd get pancakes and waffles =) Then you get to choose 2 ice cream flavours and sauce flavour.

Pancakes with Tiramisu and Creme Brulee with Strawberry Sauce and White chocolate flakes


Waffles with Macadamia and some berry ice cream can't remember the name of it with Chocolate Sauce and Dark chocolate flakes


The waffles were delicious - Belgium waffles <3 Crunchy yet not too battery - the chocolate sauce was a very dark chocolate sauce so went very well with the tangy berry ice cream. The pancakes were alright, nothing too special, I could probably make better pancakes myself - we should have got 2 serves of waffles instead =P

The ice cream is really to die for here - rich creamy and full of flavour, my favourite is the Maple Walnut (which I didn't get this time 'cause I've had it numerous times before) and definitely the Tiramisu =)

Food~
5/10 - a little pricey if not for the voucher, go for the waffles and Maple Walnut if you come! =)

Service~
3/5 - food came very promptly, made me wonder whether the pancakes were premade, pretty sure the waffles are and they just heat them up

Atmosphere~
3/5 - quite a nice place to hang out =)

C.
xo

Movenpick Boxhill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment