Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Rating System

P suggested I should have a better rating system for my blogs - since 99% of the restaurants have a rating of above 5/10 which means all the restaurants I've tried are "above average" which can't be the case - or maybe I'm just really good at picking good restaurants haha =P

Anyway, we've decided to break it down into -


Food out of 10 - where I'll base the rating on the taste of the dish, the appearance of the dish, size of the serving, worth the money etc

Service out of 5 - that's pretty self-explanatory, how polite/attentive waiters are, how long the food takes to come out etc

Atmosphere out of 5 - where I'll talk about the atmosphere of the restaurant, how close the tables are, how comfy the chairs are etc

So it'll be a total out of 20 =)

Hope that gives you all a better rating rather than all "above average" =P

C.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment